Student Research Symposium 2010
This document contains archived material from the 2010 Symposium.
- First Prize : Kriti Puniyani
- Runners Up: Dipanjan Das, Matthew Marge
- Best Poster: Jonathan Clarke
- Dipanjan Das "Improved Unsupervised Part-of-Speech tagging (with Bilingual Graph Constraints)"
- Greg Hanneman "Automatic Category Label Coarsening for Syntax-Based machine Translation"
- Matthew Marge "Comparing Spoken Language Route Instructions for robots Across Environment Representations"
- Elijah Mayfield "Enhancing Text Representation in Supervised Learning with Genetic Programming-Based Feature Construction"
- Subhodeep Moitra "Insights into Correlated Mutations in G-Protein Coupled Receptors"
- Kriti Puniyani "Automated Gene Expression Analysis from Drosophila Embryo ISH Images"
- Vamshi Ambati "Multiple Annotation Active Learning for Machine Translation"
- Jonathan Clark "LoonyBin: A Tool for Managing Experimental HyperWorkflows"
- Udhyakumar Nallasamy "Discriminative Estimation of Stream Weights for ASR Acoustic Model Combination"