Student Research Symposium 2005
This document contains archived material from the 2005 Symposium.
- Best Presentation: Kenji Sagae
- Honorable Mention: Christina Bennett
- Honorable Mention: Vitor Carvalho
- Matthew Bilotti "Semantic Retrieval for Question Answering"
- Vitor Carvalho "Implicit Query Systems for Email "
- Jaime Arguello "InfoMagnets: Making Sense out of Corpus Data"
- Pinar Donmez "Strategically Using Pairwise Classification to Improve Category Prediction"
- Christina Bennett "Large Scale Evaluation of Corpus-Based Synthesizers: The Blizzard Challenge 2005 "
- Wei-Hao Lin "Which Side Are You On? Identifying Document-Level and Sentence-Level Perspectives Using Statistical Methods"
- Kenji Sagae "Automatic Measurement of Syntactic Development in Child Language"
- Pradipta Ray "Motif FInding Across Species"
- Yifen Huang "Inferring Ongoing Activities of Workstation Users by Clustering and User's Feedback"